The newly created Luxembourg Philharmonic Orchestra Academy will offer the best of orchestra academy experience to seven academists, an excellent orchestral education in Luxembourg over a 2 year period starting in September 2021. It combines performing under outstanding conductors, working with brilliant musicians and an extensive programme of coaching, chamber music projects and workshops.
- Performing in concerts, recordings and tours as a member of the Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg during 20 weeks per season
- Mentoring sessions with your personal mentor and other members of the Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg
- Tailor-made coaching sessions and workshops (Alexander technique, yoga, stress management etc.)
- Participating in chamber music projects and private concerts
- Audition training to prepare your further career
- Indemnity of 1.330,- €/month
- Housing facilities in a newly renovated house that accommodates all academists in the heart of Luxembourg City
- Health insurance
- Participation certificate
- Free public transportation in Luxembourg
You are eligible to apply if you are younger than 27 years old on the day of the audition and hold a Bachelor’s degree (or are in the final year of a BA programme).
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appoint:
- 4 violins tutti
- 1 viola tutti
- 1 cello tutti
- 1 percussion / timpani
A first selection will be made based on the submitted application material (resume and cover letter) by members of the Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg by May 2021.